Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm finally here!

My name is Esther Sue and I arrived on Monday, August 20th, at 3:35 am! I am really healthy and pretty much everyone seems to think that I am cute too! Mommy and Daddy brought me home 2 days after I was born and since then things have been going great. Since we arrived home, I have enjoyed sleeping in my bassinet (thanks Grandma Al!), eating whenever I can, and being held by whoever wants to hold me (I've had lots of visitors).

Today was my first time to leave the house since arriving. It was a special day because today I went to Church for the first time. I got to go up in front of all the people and I even got my own Bible! After Church, I went with my parents, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Jamie, and all four of my grandparents to some place called Cracker Barrel. It was really loud, but I managed to tune it all out and go to sleep. After we left Cracker Barrel, I went back home for some quality time with the fam.

I've used seven diapers today, which really seems to impress my Mommy for some reason - I bet she can't wait until I do ten or twelve in a day! It's been a really busy day, but I need to go for now because it's time for my bath. I hope to everyone updated because I know you love to hear what's going on with me.

Until next time,







No comments: