Thursday, September 6, 2007

Good Times

Wow, I've had lots of excitement in the last few days! Where do I begin... Well, I've been looking forward to telling you about what Daddy has been doing for me this week. He planted a tree in the front yard for me!! We went last Saturday to the nursery and picked out an Oklahoma Redbud to put in the front yard. Mommy and Daddy said they wanted to plant a tree at the time of my birth. I look forward to watching it grow, knowing it was planted in celebration of me. It will always be special, especially when we can drive by this house years from now and know my Daddy planted the tree just for me.

The other thing Daddy did this week was feed me my first bottle! It was so great. He and I have been looking forward to this time because I'm finally old enough to try the bottle. I liked the bottle a lot! He put it in my mouth and said I did a great job drinking it. I drank it really fast! He got to burp me and everything. It will be a fun memory for me and him.


I also wanted to mention that I met my cousin Fischer this week! I like him a lot, and I think he likes me even more! He wanted to hold me and he wanted to help do things for me. I think he's a good helper and he is good at being gentle with me, too. He came with my Uncle Franklin and Aunt Tracy. We did a lot of fun things with them, including visiting the new place called Pops on Route 66. I am enjoying getting to know all of my family members and I am glad to have such a wonderful, loving family.



No comments: