Sunday, November 18, 2007

Vacation!

Hello everyone, fear not, I have returned. You may recall that in the last episode of "Days of Esther's life", I was telling you that I was expecting another exciting week. Well, last week was very exciting! In fact, I have now been to two states besides my home state of Oklahoma (which celebrated its centennial last week - Happy Birthday Oklahoma!). We took a five day vacation in which we drove almost 700 miles. We spent the first day drive to Arkansas, and then we drove on the beautiful Talimena drive! Unfortunately, I have to take Mom & Dad's word for it being beautiful, as I decided to sleep during the entire drive - but they did take pictures!

After we took the drive, we went to Robber's Cave. I didn't see any robbers, but I did get kind of upset from being carried up and down a mountain! I was then lucky enough to go visit Lake Eufaula for the first time. From the way that mom and dad talked, I think I will be going back there a lot! Finally, we went to Tulsa and spent time with family there. Grandpa Gene and Grandma Al both fed me a bottle when I visited them, it was so nice!

I also wanted to let you know that I now own a small piece of the internet. Thats right, I now have my own domain name! From now on, if you want to read my blog, all you need to do is go to http://www.esthersue.net and you will be right back here at my blog!

Well, I better go for now, I have another exciting week coming up - Tuesday I turn 3 months old and Thursday is my very first Thanksgiving! Have a good week!










No comments: