Thursday, December 20, 2007

Yay! Four Months old!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to drop a quick note. Today, I turned four months old! To celebrate this special occasion, Mommy had a big photoshoot with me. I had a lot of fun taking pictures. Make sure you check out our family photos link if you want to see all of them.

Tonight I also had a special time because we took a drive around town to look at Christmas lights. I slept through most of the drive, but I still had a lot of fun. When we got back from looking at lights, we had our first family Christmas gift opening! I was so excited and got some new fun toys! Tomorrow we are going to Tulsa for the weekend to celebrate Christmas with Mommy's family. Hopefully I will come back with lots of stories!

Until then,





1 comment:

tasharock said...

she's so cute I can't even stand it!!! :)