Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Sooooo Sorry!

Hello to all my loyal readers out there! I MUST apologize for my lack of posting. It would seem that moving to a new house requires more of my time than I thought it would.

Let me try to recap the past month for you:

First of all, I am VERY excited that I have a brand new cousin. Camryn Jade was born on April 5th, and I got to go see her the very next day! We haven't gotten to spend much time together, but I am sure we will be good friends.

Second of all, we closed on our new house on April 11th. Since then, it seems that we do a lot of traveling back and forth to the new house since it isn't quite ready to move into. Most of the time, I spend my days trying to keep occupied while Mommy works, but sometimes I get to spend the days with Grandma Judy. We are going to move to our house in a couple of weeks, whether its ready or not! Hopefully we will at least get rid of all the pesky dust by then!

I turned EIGHT months old on April 20th. Can you believe it? I don't do any crawling yet, but I do sit up a lot and I like to stand up (especially when someone is there to catch me). Mommy thinks that I am not crawling yet because I am content just the way things are for now.

I started getting my seventh tooth a couple of weeks ago. Its a good thing I am getting that tooth, because I am really starting to use them. I eat a lot of baby food, and sometimes really want some of the food that Mommy and Daddy are eating, but I haven't really gotten a chance to taste that yet. I did get a chance to taste something called a Lemon recently. I wasn't very impressed, but Grandpa Mike thought that it was really funny for some reason!

Well, hopefully I've covered everything that has happened recently. I hope I can post again soon, but I can't make any promises since we are still so busy with the house. Once we get moved in, I will have to show you pictures of my new room!

Til then,









No comments: