Saturday, February 28, 2009

STELLA!!!

I am very excited to let all of you know that I now have my own puppy! As you can guess from the title, her name is Stella. Stella is a Beagle and we got her just before she turned 8 weeks old. She has very pretty colors and is a lot of fun to play with, even if she gets a little excited sometimes.

Stella has taken up a lot of our time the last few weeks and so I don't have a lot of extra things to talk about. Today I did go to the Doctor and checked out just fine. The Doctor said I was a short kid, but I think he was just being funny because I am in the 97% range for height. I had to get one shot, but I didn't even cry!

Within the last couple of weeks, I have started using the ending "k" sound, which has added a lot of words that I can say - fun words like YUCK and TRUCK! Sometimes I don't know a word, so I spout off 30 seconds of my own language instead. I also like to watch the trash truck and school buses go past my window each day.

Well, that is all for now, I hope you enjoy the videos and yet another presentation from "Old Timey Esther"















No comments: