Friday, October 3, 2008

Catching up! - August

Well this post will be a little short because it is going to only lead up to the most important day of the year, my birthday, which of course deserves its own post! August was a crazy month! Mommy and Daddy were stressed out trying to get our house ready to have people over for my party! I was a little worried at first that it wasn't going to work out, then one day I came home and all of a sudden, our house had undergone a transformation! Instead of all the concrete floors and pokey tack strips, we had nice new carpet! I LOVED it! Within days, I decided that it was not only fun to play on, but also for working on my new art of scooting (who needs crawling anyway?). I even decided that the carpet was soft enough for a nap every now and then. I hope you enjoy the pictures of the new house before and after the carpet.

In August, I also started figuring out how to sit up in my crib...you know what that means? Instead of laying on my back crying, I was able to sit up so that Mommy or Daddy could hear me even better! I added my 12th tooth in August as well - make sure you keep your fingers away!



Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Carpet makes me sleepy:

No comments: