Saturday, February 16, 2008

My new friend Derek

I couldn't wait any longer to tell you about my day yesterday! I went to Tulsa, just me and Mommy--we had a girls trip! We made a special trip to go see my Mommy's cousin's baby (my second cousin). He was born February 13th and we wanted to visit him in the hospital. It was lots of fun. I know we are going to be friends! He is kinda small right now, but soon he will be big enough to play with me!

The last part of my day was spent back at home with Grandma Judy and Grandpa Fred. Mommy and Daddy went out on a date and Grandma and Grandpa came over to play with me. I enjoyed my bedtime routine with them, including playing in my ducky bath tub and reading books with Grandma and Grandpa. This was my first time to go to sleep without Mommy and Daddy and I think I did a pretty good job!

I have been practicing sitting up by myself. Usually I do pretty well, but sometimes i start to fall over and Mommy has to catch me. This afternoon I played for awhile all by myself with my toys and I didn't fall over a single time!

Well, its almost bath time, so I will talk to you all later!







No comments: