Saturday, February 9, 2008

Raspberries and Peekaboo

I wanted to tell you about my new games! Yes, I'm old enough to play games with Mommy and Daddy and we have so much fun! I have learned how to spit with my tongue out (raspberries). I have also learned how to play peekaboo by holding the burp rag over my eyes and letting Mommy say, "Where's Esther???" then I yank it down real fast and smile real big as she says,"There she is!!!" It's sooo fun. Maybe I can play with each of you some day, too!

Mommy and Daddy now have me on a good schedule. I start getting ready for bed at 7:45 or so and I am usually in bed by 8:30. After getting over my last cold, I am now once again sleeping all the way through the night. I usually wake up in time to see Daddy before he leaves for work in the morning.

One last piece of information - I am now the proud owner of TWO teeth! Thats right, I now have another tooth parked right next to the first one, so watch out when you stick those fingers near my mouth!

Well, it is PAST my bedtime, so I will have to go for now.

Until then,







No comments: