Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Holidays

Dear Friends,

Last I posted, it was October and since then, I have had two great holidays together with family. Just before the Holidays, I got my very first haircut!

My first haircut

At Thanksgiving, I spent a lot of time with Daddy's family, including Uncle Franklin, Aunt Tracy, and my cousins, Fischer and Garrison. It was great to get to see everyone. The weekend after Thanksgiving, I got to spend quite a bit of time with Mommy's family too! They came to hang at my house, so I didn't even have to get out!

Me with Uncle Dale







Christmas was great as well. I spent several nights with Grandpa Mike and Grandma Lynn. I really enjoyed this because I also got to spend a lot of time with several dogs, which was a lot of fun. We visited all of Mommy's family in Tulsa and I enjoyed helping my cousin Camryn celebrate her first Christmas. As you can see, the Holidays have kept us very busy, but the gifts sure made it a lot of fun!







I hope that all of you had good holidays as well and I wish you a happy new year!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Yeah,Your loyal fans are so glad you're back telling us about your adventures. Please don't keep us in suspense so long.