Monday, October 13, 2008

Vacation Time!

Hello Dear Friends,

I am sure you are surprised to see me back again so soon! Well I had to tell you about the fabulous vacation I had this past weekend. On Thursday morning, I took off for who knows where with Mommy and Daddy. We stopped after a little while and who did we see but Uncle Jeff, Aunt Jamie, and Cousin Camryn! I was so excited. We soon got back in the car and traveled for what seemed like forever. Finally we got to where we were going - Uncle Jace and Aunt Randy's house in Arlington, TX.

We had a very enjoyable weekend. I got to spend quite a bit of time playing with Camryn. I also spent a lot of time trying to get Aunt Randy to take me to see the "woof-woof" (dog), Tom!

On Saturday, we got to spend some time taking pictures at the pumpkin patch. After we finished, we went to the Ft. Worth Stockyards and got to see some REALLY big cattle and some horses (one of them even smiled at me). I really enjoyed my weekend, and I hope you will enjoy the pictures of our time there.

p.s. - Thanks to Aunt Randy for the last two pictures!









Camryn and me in our Halloween costumes:


Aunt Randy and Uncle Jace holding us:


Uncle Jace helping me on the ride (he almost broke it getting on):


Daddy helping me pet the horse:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you back to blogging world! I hadn't checked your site in a long time and then, lo and behold, a whole slew of blogs.