Saturday, October 20, 2007

2 Months!

Today I am two months old. Its hard to believe that only two months ago, I made my entrance into the world. I am celebrating my birthday with my first major trip out of town. This weekend, I have gone with Mommy and Grandma Lyn to Abilene to see Uncle Jace & Aunt Randy! It is so nice to see my family!

On Thursday, Mommy & Daddy took me to a pumpkin patch to take pictures! It was fun, but the wind was kind of cold! Luckily, everyone was happy to hold me so that I wouldn't get too cold.

I continue to get bigger all the time. In a little over a week, I am going to go to the doctor so that we can see exactly how big I have gotten. I am also going to get shots - I'm not sure what that means, but I'm sure that I'll enjoy them...right? Well, I better go for now. I am going to leave you with a few pictures, including one that was taken two months ago, so you can see how big I have gotten.

Love,





No comments: