Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Family

Hello Everybody!

It has been a busy time since I last blogged. First of all, I visited Mommy and Daddy's Tae Kwon Do class with them. Their friends at class were very glad to see me. Also, last week, Mommy was very curious about how much I weighed, so she took me to the doctor's office. The last time I was weighed, I was 7 pounds 14 ounces (on August 30th); this time, I was 10 pounds 15 ounces! I have been gaining almost an ounce a day since I was born.

I have also begun to watch my toys when they are hanging in front of me, or when someone moves them in front of me. I love all my toys and all of the people who were so nice to give them to me!

The biggest news of all this week is that I learned that I will be getting a cousin in a few months that is a girl, just like me! I also learned that my Mommy's cousin is going to have a baby that is a boy! I am going to have so much fun when they get here - there are so many responsibilities in being the "oldest cousin".

Well, I am going to go for now, but hopefully I will have some new pictures for you next time.

Until then,

No comments: