Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma!

I want to apologize to all my faithful readers for not keeping my blog up-to-date! I haven't just been laying around though (ok, well, I have been laying around, but what do you expect a six week old baby to do?). A couple of weekends ago, I took my first long trip in the car. We went to Tulsa for Uncle Jeff's birthday! I also got to meet several more people from my family that day for the first time. I enjoyed my time there very much, especially since so many people want to hold me.

Last week, I went with Mommy to visit the place she used to work. It was a really special day - Mommy put shoes on me for the first time and I didn't fuss one bit! After visiting Mommy's friends, we went to go visit Daddy at work.

Mommy and Daddy seem impressed that I do something new almost every day. I am still sleeping five hours in a row at night. I also like to smile more and more everyday. Sometimes, when Mommy puts me in my swing, I like to lay there and make noises, just to hear myself!

Well, I better go for now, but I wanted to be sure and wish my Grandma Lyn a happy birthday! I will leave you with a picture that we took in Tulsa of me, Mommy, Grandma Lyn, and Grandma Sue, along with a few other recent pictures.

Until next time,



No comments: