Friday, October 3, 2008

Catching up! - July

I know, I know, I'm terribly behind on this blogging thing, but I think as you will understand, I have a very busy life (can you imagine what it will be like once I am in school?!). I am going to try to recap everything in several posts. Hold ON!!

This post is for the Month of July.

I began the month by experiencing my first Fourth of July holiday. I got to spend time with lots of family members, got to watch a parade and really enjoyed fireworks.

We continued work on our house, but it was still kind of a mess! I tried to help Grandpa Mike as much as I could while he worked on the house.

In July, I added 3 teeth - numbers nine, ten, and eleven! I also enjoyed a sleepover at our house by cousins Hannah, Hunter, Haylie, and Natalie.









No comments: