Thursday, October 9, 2008

Catching up! - September

Well, like all of the past months, September was busy too! Early on in the month, I decided that eating with my fingers wasn't always the best way, so I tried using a spoon! I am not very good at it yet, but I will definitely keep working on it!

This year was the first year that I was able to go to the State Fair! Last year I was too little, so I didn't get to go. It was pretty exciting! There were all kinds of interesting sights and smells and I got to learn what a "mullet" was!

The week after the fair was exciting too! I got to go and spend not one, but two nights with my cousin Camryn. She is six months old, and even though she is younger, she is still pretty cool to hang out with. That weekend, I also got to go and visit Uncle Jeff at work, which was really fun because he works at a firehouse, so I got to see the big red truck!

I am still trying to get this walking thing down, but I am soooo close! I still like to hold on to things for extra security.

I'm saying quite a few things at this point - my favorites seem to be "b" words - Bible, bubble, baby, bye-bye...I also know that the dog says "woof woof". My two favorite words, though, are still Mama and Dada.







No comments: