Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Catching up! - My Birthday!!

Well, after 12 anxious months, the moment we had all waited for arrived! I turned one year old! Looking back, I certainly feel more mature than all those infants under one, and I am sure you will notice changes in me now as well....

But enough about that - lets talk about the party! The big day went off pretty much as planned. I had a LOT of guests! We had beautiful weather and cooked out on the grill. I had a hard time keeping track of everyone that was there, but they all seemed to enjoy themselves while I tore into my gifts. It's so great to know that so many people love and support me and my family.













1 comment:

Amber D said...

Yay I'm so glad you're posting again! I love the pic of Esther leaning in to get a bite of cake...yummy yummy!